1st Shift Shipping Clerk
- Forklift experience
- Computer experience: SAP or other WMS experience, experience in handling shipping and receiving paperwork on computers a must, Excel experience encouraged, Inventory management/cycle count experience a plus
- Good customer service experience and an understanding of how warehousing works
- Good chance this person will be a backup for our supervisor if needed, so leadership experience a plus
- Will need to be flexible on the schedule as working late or weekends is a possibility.
- · High School diploma or equivalent.
- · Must be at least 18 years of age.
- · Must obtain Industrial Truck Certification through in house training.
- · Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as requested by Supervisor.
- · Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, and reflective vest/high-visibility shirts are required, as specified by facility.
- Special requirements for Hydro Gear locations:
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Requires lifting and sorting of packages.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
· Must be able to work indoor without air conditioning and heat is maintained at 40° at most locations.