2nd/3rd Shift Team leader
- Willing and able to work all shifts due to the nature of the job and customer requirements at our various facilities.
- Motivated self-starter
- Works well with little to no supervision.
- Able to communicate clearly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Quality experience.
- Forklift experience is a plus, but will train to drive forklift if no experience is present..
- Reliable transportation. Ability to travel to different TK locations.
Why Time Staffing
Qualified associates receive:
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision insurance
401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Manufacturing and or Quality Assurance experience
Able to stand for 8-12 hour shift
Repeated lifting up to 40 lbs. Factory Environment (hot and cold Temperatures)
20/40 vision with or without corrective lenses
Steel toed boots
Working phone number
Valid drivers License