2nd Shift Sequencing
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customer contacts and team members.
- Follow all BNC and customer specific rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and report unsafe work conditions.
- Read instructions and inspection sheets to determine nature and sequence of activities to be performed
- Perform inspection, measurement, or other verification activities per instructions.
- Perform any rework or repackaging as specified by the instructions.
- Perform all pre and post inspection activities as instructed, including labeling, part orientation, etc.,
- Document part quantities, reject quantities, and time worked as specified.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and on-time (daily sort sheets, weekly time sheets, weekly expense reports).
- Assist with on-the-job training for new inspectors.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Other duties as assigned or as required at the worksite.
- Professionalism: Proper dress code, respectful of others, follows company policies
- Quality of Work: No errors, appropriate pace, paperwork correct and on-time
- Teamwork: Positive attitude, takes direction, works well with others
- Availability/Attendance: Available when needed, returns calls for work, no call-offs
- Willingness to Travel: Travels to all off-site locations when asked
Qualified associates receive:
- Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Discretionary Bonuses
Manufacturing and or Quality Assurance experience
Able to stand for 8-12 hour shift
Repeated lifting up to 40 lbs. Factory Environment (hot and cold Temperatures)
20/40 vision with or without corrective lenses
Steel toed boots
Working phone number
Valid drivers License