Assembler - 2nd Shift - MTD
Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code :
Compensation : 11.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date :
Required Years of Experience :
N/A - will train
Required Education :
High school Diploma or GED preferred but not required
Job Category :
Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
Employees will be working with hand tools to assemble parts to make lawn mowers and/or snow blowers. Inspecting parts or finished product for defects. May be hanging raw metal parts on or taking painted parts off the hang line or what other work related duty is asked or needed.
***Ability to earn up to $0.90 per hour extra with weekly bonus programs for attendance, productivity and quality!!
Hours: 3:00pm - 11:30pm (hours may vary as business demands require) Must be willing to work weekends and overtime when required.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Job:
* Must have the ability to use hand tools, inspect parts, and assemble parts.
* Good hand eye coordination and pay attention to detail
* Must be able to pass assembly evaluation.
* Use hand tools, air guns, staple guns &/or nail guns
* Must be flexible and dependable
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on occasion
* High school diploma / GED preferred but not required
As a Time Staffing Employee, Qualified Candidate Receive:
** Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
** Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
** 401K & Profit Sharing Plan
** Vacation and Holiday Pay
** Discretionary Bonuses