Assistant Career Coach
* Assist the Career Coach in daily operations.
* Prepare, submit, and ensure accuracy of vouchers, required documents, and reports in established time frames.
* Help determine if participates meet eligibility and assessment requirements.
* Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Must be able to pass initial interview process:
* Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
* Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and/or percentages.
* Maintain confidentiality
* Great oral and written communication