Automotive Service Technician
The main responsibilities will be to perform diagnoses and repairs in a manner that is quick, efficient, and exceeds customer expectations.
* Must Thoroughly check customer vehicles according to the vehicle report card, communicate with service team members and customers about repairs important to the safety of a vehicle, and recommend services that keep a vehicle well-maintained.
* High School Diploma or GED and relevant experience.
* Previous GM or FCA (Chrysler) training preferred but willing to consider any qualified candidate with dealership experience and training.
* A valid driver's license and tools are required.
* Candidates must have a professional appearance, good computer skills, and excellent communication skills.