Business Development Specialist
Time Staffing, Inc. is a leading provider of employment services in Fremont, Ohio. As a result of significant growth, we have an immediate need for a Business Development Specialist to join our team. We are looking for a smart, driven employee to help us continue to grow our business.
- Represent Time Staffing to prospects, customers and community members in an ethical, professional and personable way.
- Identify, contact and profile prospective customer companies.
- Solicit and obtain new orders from customers and prospects.
- Present proposals and negotiate customer contracts and fee agreements.
- Provide consistent high quality customer service to all candidates and client companies.
- Develop positive community relations by participating in community organizations and events.
- Develop and execute a territory management plan
Ability to quickly learn complex concepts related to technology, infrastructure, various platforms and applications
· Self-starter; ability to work independently and with others in a fast pace environment
· High level of integrity and work standards
· High attention to detail and follow-through
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to deliver top-level customer service
· Customer Service experience
· Prior sales experience