CNC Operator - 1st Shift
HIRING a CNC Operator at an automotive company in Defiance, OH!!! Great opportunity with a great company! They are expanding in the near future so it's the perfect time to join their team!!!
1. Operates machinery and equipment with minimal supervision
2. Follows the tool change schedule
3. Utilizes mics and gauges to measure and assure conformance & product quality
4. Complete & maintain all records & logs
5. Makes pick up of X-Y-Z axis with some supervision
6. Interrupt machine cycle as needed & restart
7. Able to calibrate gages to master gages provided.
8. Reset dull or damaged cutters.
9. Communicate problems to shift supervisor.
10. Work safely
11. Maintain housekeeping
12. Maintains Quality & Production requirements.
13. Provide feed back on process, work instruction & quality performance/concerns.
14. perform all misc. duties as assigned
WHY TIME STAFFING?????
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Mechanical background is a positive point.
- Company is willing to train for CNC operation.
- The willingness to work overtime.
- Steel Toed Boots
- Safety Glasses
- Must be able to lift up to 85lbs!!