Control Panel Prepper
Will have to drill holes in metal panels with a drill press and wire panels by reading schematics. Expectations include:
* coming to work on time
* having a positive attitude, working with others,
* helping to increase production speed and efficiency, communicating issues,
* receiving parts, stocking shelves, cutting wires,
* other general work help,
* meeting and exceeding daily quotas, working hard, and having fun.
May be doing any or all of the following: Cut wire, labeling enclosures, boxing panels etc. Will be doing a variety of thing, depending on what the companies needs are.
Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm
* Hit daily production schedule.
* Must be able to read schematics and good math/ruler skills
* Must have good dexterity.
* Must be have ability to multi-task and have good work ethics.
* Ability to use a drill press & brake
* Be at work on time/be consistent.
* Ability to communicate ideas in writing