Essential Duties (but not limited to the following):
- Read and understand Factory orders
- Check glued samples
- Shut down and un-jam gluers
- Places tags in machine after a jam
- Feed gluer
- Make and label cases
- Performs quality checks
- Make ready receiver end of the gluer
- Deal with tags that come out of the stack
- Perform line clearances
- Ability to make quality decisions based on input from lead
- Records counts in computer
- Use assigned stamper for cases that are packed
- Performs other duties as required.
Must be able to read/write proficiently, math skills; Must be able to frequently lift upto 50 lbs; will have to reach above shoulders, bend, squat, stand, push/pull and walk frequently; occasional kneeling.
*Must be available for 1st and 2nd shifts.