Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code :
Perrysburg - Industrial
Compensation : 12.00 USD/HOUR
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Category :
Job Description :
The preferred candidates will complete the following as directed.
- Operate fork lift in safe and sufficient manner providing support to other workers to mix raw stone compounds with other chemicals to produce concrete like products to be used in residential and commercial bodies of water.
- The successful candidate will be able to preform tasks with little or no supervision. High Attention to Detail is expected at all times. During the work day you will be required to sit for prolonged periods of time, stand, stoop, kneel, walk, and communicate verbally and written, good penmanship is a must.
- Must be able to operate a calculator and understand basic math to weigh each individual bag of product.
Required Qualifications :
The following list of requirements are preferred, but not limited to :
- Forklift Experience ( operating knowledge) will train does not need to be certified
- Basic math skills
- Able to work without being supervised
- Motivated personality
- Good Penmanship
- Follows direction when given
- Able to think for themselves and has common sense
- Safety conscious
- Able to lift 50 lbs when needed
- Not afraid of manual labor
- Class B CDL experience / or knowledge of equipment ( A Plus) Not Required
- Backyard mechanical experience ( Basic knowledge of making minor repairs to vehicles, lawnmowers, maintenance, etc.)
- Takes pride in work
- Drivers license and own transportation to and from work
- Able to keep good housekeeping