General Laborer - Cleaner
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Compensation : 9.15 USD/HOUR
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Category :
Agriculture, Forestry, & Fishing
Job Description :
Performs general manual labor tasks including building, tearing down, preparing, planting, distributing, pulling, cleaning, labeling, quality checking, watering, staging, picking, scanning, wrapping, loading and unloading product.
- Build, tear down, repair, unload, stage, organize and inventory carts.
- Remove soil from plugs, bare roots and plants. Trim plants, discard dead leaves and place planted pots in trays and on carts.
- Set down and inventory plants in proper section of the greenhouse. During down time, weed, pick up trash, sweep, etc.
- Locate, sort and verify plant substitutions prior to pulling top quality product. Place product in designated area on cart and delivery to designated staging area.
- Clean and remove weeds, expired flowers and mold on containers. Perform quality checks to verify proper labels and containers are used, missing product is complete and top quality product is ready to ship.
- Provides scanning support to ensure that outgoing product is accurately uploaded into an automated inventory management system.
- Stage, condense and shrink wrap carts from top to bottom. Quality check loads for missing product and other concerns.
- Inventory and load the finished product to ensure accuracy
- Receive incoming product and verify certifying paperwork.
- Collect, organize and return recycled product.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to stand, climb, walk, squat, bend and twist for extended periods of time.
- Willing to work in inclement weather inside and outside.
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance.
- Good dexterity, hand eye coordination and ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 5-50 lbs. regularly.Willing to work flexible hours during peak season including weekends (March- November).
- Ability to count and perform basic math.
- Must follow all company policies and safety protocols including donning personal protective equipment.