Inspector/Packager 2nd/3rd shift
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Inspect and package finished product according to quality specifications and correct procedures. Ask for direction when required. After proper training provided, work at expected rate of speed as outlined by Supervisor.
· Understand Quality system: Work Instructions and Check Sheets. Use appropriately. Accountable for following all instructions as given in these documents.
· Inspect product to consistently meet Quality inspection criteria. Communicate any issues to Extrusion Operator immediately. Make sound judgments on product quality, ask for assistance when needed. Perform quality checks as scheduled, enter quality check data into QDS system as required.
· Accountable for line gauge and tape measure, and other equipment (gloss meter, color meter, etc)
· Count product correctly and accurately for packaging.
· Operate all inspection tools as required.
· Assist with start-up and shutdown of line, as needed.
· Operate grinder.
· Assist with roll changes, die disassembly, cleaning and assembly.
· Maintain good housekeeping and safety practices.
· Clean grinders, as needed.
· Operate RF handheld and labeling systems as required for the position
· Keep scrap peeled, cut and ground in a timely manner.
· Maintain adequate packaging supplies at the end of the line.
· Put away full skids in their appropriate place. Understand location transfer system.
· Mark excess scrap on skids appropriately and clearly.
· Isolate all non-conforming material by following non-conforming procedure.
· Communicate any continuous improvement opportunities to supervisor
Training program provided and previous manufacturing experience preferred .
Why Time Staffing? Qualified associates receive:
Health, Dental, Vision insurance
401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
To apply, email resumes to email@example.com.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to operate forklift
· Basic computer skills.
· Able to accurately read and record gauge measurements.