Job Type :
Reference Code :
Findlay - Pro-Admin
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Category :
Administrative and Support Services
Job Description :
The Laboratory Technician I is responsible for maintaining a clean, professional and safe working environment in the lab at all times. Team members in this position run multiple test in accordance to the Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), ensure tests are completed in a timely manner and complete tests in a frequency that is established by the Quality Manager. If any testing results are out of range, it is the responsibility of the Laboratory Technician I to report this information to the Quality Manager. This position is largely self-directed and requires understanding company policy, procedures and values.
Required Qualifications :
1. Maintain a clean, professional and safe working environment in the laboratory.
2. Perform quality control test on product streams.
3. Coordinate test results with operators to ensure optimum quality and efficiency.
4. Maintain laboratory supplies and provide supply orders to Quality Manager.
5. Perform test in accordance with approved SOP's and according to the frequency established by the Quality Manager and or Operations.
6. Ensure all data is entered in a timely manner.
7. Ensure all Quality Control Standards, duplicates and cross-validations are completed as established by standard operating procedure.
8. Perform NIR IT (PQ) testing on a weekly basis and report and test failures to the Quality Manager.
9. Notify the Quality Manager when any quality control standards are not within specified limits.
10. Work with operations on special testing requests.
11. Must be able to meet call-in requirements as well as work extended hours as necessary.
12. Foster a culture of safe behavior and environmental compliance at all times.
13. Maintain a team environment at all times and champion in the community
14. Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic troubleshooting skills and prior analytical experience required.
- Prior experience with environmental testing and knowledge of cGMP, PI, QC, and PQ reporting preferred.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communications skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
- Occasionally lifting weight up to sixty (60) pounds