ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Placing the proper material in set up tables and assembling it using hand tools. Then using a press to secure plates and lumber together for final product.
2. Follow production list by priority given by Plant Manager.
3. Ensure that entire order is built as documented and no parts are missing.
4. Comply with all safety rules within the shop area and yard, including wearing proper PPE.
5. Ensure the quality of the roof and floor trusses by strictly enforcing the rules of operation for all machines and processes.
6. Maintain machine cleanup procedures and daily cleanup.
7. Comply with all safety rules within the shop area and yard, including wearing proper PPE.
Must be able to lift 50lbs