1st Shift - Machine Operator I
Are you ready to join a company that offers growth, great benefits, and stability? Sauder Manufacturing Co. is currently looking for Machine Operators.
Candidates must have a willingness to learn and participate in manufacturing processes while working to achieve top quality. The candidate must be flexible to schedule, commit to, and work overtime.
Once eligible -- We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits including 2 weeks of paid vacation during the first year, Medical, Rx, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, and a profit-sharing plan including matching 401(k) and cash bonus components. We also offer tuition reimbursement for further education.
Machine Operator: Will set up machines with repeatable processes and run a minimal process mix.
- First Shift Position
- Machine set up
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit-Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work at a steady pace with scheduled breaks.
- Ability to read/write and follow instructions, both written and verbal
- Ability to read measurements with various measurement tools
- Able to assist in training temporary employees
- Attention to detail/must be detail-oriented
- Requires a full shift of standing, walking, bending or lifting
- Able to use basic hand tools
- 5-S audits and daily cleaning
A high school diploma or GED required
Previous Manufacturing Experience preferred