1st Shift- Machine Operator I
Are you ready to join a company that offers growth, great benefits, and stability? Do you have a willingness to learn? Then this job is for you!
As a Time Staffing probationary associate, you can become eligible for:
Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
401(k) & Profit-Sharing Plan
Machine Operator I will set up machines with repeatable processes and run a minimal process mix.
· Machine setup and changeovers
· Troubleshooting and problem-solving
· Able to use basic measurement tools
· Read work orders
Location Specific Details:
· Part cells Operator, set-up and change over
· Press Operator
· CNC- Offhand
· Attention to fine detail/ must be detail-oriented
· Regular lifting, maneuvering, and positioning of product up to 50 lbs.
· Requires full shift of standing, walking, bending, and lifting
· Able to read, write and follow instructions, both written and verbal
· Able to use basic hand tools
· Able to assist in training employees
· 5-S audits and daily cleaning
· Ensures a safe working environment by conforming to all safety guidelines including, but not limited to, wearing required personal protective equipment (PPE)