1st Shift Machine Operator
Location : Upper Sandusky
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : Upper - Industrial
Compensation : 12.50 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : HS Diploma/GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
- The Press/Assembly Operator is responsible for the following procedures for product assembly/fabrication, equipment operation and safety requirements as documented in the company’s quality system.
- Reasonable Accommodations Statement To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Essential Functions
- • Exhibit safety awareness at all times, immediately reporting possible hazards or violations for corrective action.
- • Perform all duties in compliance with Company directives and in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and FDA requirements or other program requirements.
- • Visually inspect parts produced to ensure that no defective parts are packed and shipped to internal or external customers.
- • Ensure that the exact amount of parts required is packed in the proper container with proper labeling.
- • Complete required production reporting forms.
- • Perform all required Quality tests, such as measuring dimension for control charting purposes.
- • Housekeeping – maintaining machines and work area
- • Other duties as assigned by Shift Leader or other Company management. Competency Statement(s)
- • Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- • Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- • Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- • Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- • Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- • Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- • Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- • Productive work habits – organized, sets appropriate objectives and priorities. Follows through.
- • Quantity/Quality of output of work: Produces acceptable to standards, meets production and quality goals
Why Time Staffing? Qualified associates receive:
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision insurance
401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Required Qualifications :