2nd Shift Assembly Operator
Location : Napoleon, OH
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : Napoleon - Industrial
Compensation : 14.55 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Time has just the job for you right here in Napoleon!
• Perform the product assembly process within the assigned work cell.
• Follow the standard work instructions to ensure proper part assembly.
• Work at the required pace to meet daily production schedules.
• Ensure product quality meet specifications and quickly address quality concerns when necessary.
• Ensure work cell and production floor safety, and address safety concerns quickly when necessary.
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit-Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Required Qualifications :
• Excellent eye/hand coordination and the ability to execute part assembly processes.
• Ability to effectively and safely use powered hand tools (i.e. electric, battery, and air-powered tools).
• Ability to visually identify product quality attributes that may be out of specification.
• Must work well as a member of a coordinated work cell team.
• Able to lift up to 10lbs regularly/repeatedly