2nd Shift Machine Operator - Production worker
We are seeking helper/production worker employees for an assignment in Tiffin, Ohio. Our client continues to expand and has risen to become one of the largest custom laminators in America. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company!
- Be flexible to work in multiple departments and positions.
- Inspect and measure work pieces to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Examine raw stock for defects and conformance.
- Lift and move finished product and raw material as required.
- Count finished product.
- Mark or tag totes.
- Load and unload machines and conveyors.
- Assist other machine operators as necessary.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Ability to use hand tools
Ability to use and read gauges and rulers
Ability to follow directions and pack product according to specifications
Previous Manufacturing experience preferred
The ability to stand, walk, bend, and reach for extended periods of time and the ability to occasionally lift up to 50/75 lbs.
Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening, background check required
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay