2nd Shift - Plastic Injection Dept
Performs manual labor along a production line of silicone presses. Operates and troubleshoots presses.
- Operates multiple silicone injection presses.
- Perform kit changes and make minor process adjustments.
- Manually move material to presses and perform line clearance.
- Complete documentation accurately and detailed as required including scrap.
- Perform accurate inspection of product and pack product.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicate with supervisors and other operators and provide on the job training for new employees.
Hours: M-Thurs, 4:00pm-2:00am; Possible OT Fri, 2:00pm-10:00pm
***Will train on 1st shift for 3 weeks (hrs: 6am-4pm M-Th)
Ability to comprehend on the job training that is required to successfully perform job requirements.
Lift up to 20lbs on a regular basis, occasionally 50 lbs.
Stand for 10 hr shift
Walking, Climbing, Bending
Respond to visual and audible warning indicators
Respond to color or special visual indicators
- Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Discretionary Bonuses