2nd Shift Utility Operator
Time Staffing is currently seeking Utility Operators for a Client in Old Fort, OH.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs housekeeping or janitorial duties to include sweeping, shoveling, and cleaning of departments and RBC floors of baking soda or other residue including loading docks and pertinent outside areas.
- Performs cleaning & scraping of trays in the dryer units during the bi-weekly column wash. Involves confined space entry and working at heights with fall protection.
- Assembles Cat Litter Display pallets as dictated by Customer Orders.
- Re-stack and/or re-palletize up to 50lb. units as necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Transporting (Lifting & Carrying) bagged raw materials for use in BiCarb operations.
- Grounds keeping duties to include but not limited to mowing, trimming, snow removal and interior/exterior painting.
- Sort pallets by lifting and removing unusable pallets.
- Performs numerous non-routine duties as assigned.
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Use safe operating procedures and judgment
- Operate forklift in a safe and timely manner.
- Follow all facility rules to maintain quality and integrity of both raw materials and finished products
- Lift 50 pounds consistently
- Six months industrial experience required
- Six months forklift experience required
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Standing for prolonged periods, walking, bending, and lifting will be required