3rd Shift CNC Operator
Are you ready to join a company that offers growth, great benefits and stability? Do you have a willingness to learn? Than this job is for you! We are looking for CNC Operators, a Computer numeric control is a precise machine that cuts, grinds, or drills into the material. CNC machinists make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the cut, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
As a Time Staffing probationary associate, you can become eligible for:
Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
401(k) & Profit-Sharing Plan
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
· Operate peripheral equipment such as saws, sanders, drills, etc.
· Regular lifting and maneuvering and positioning of wood blocks up to 20 pounds.
· Requires full shift of standing, walking, bending and lifting.
· Able to read, write and follow instructions, both written and verbal.
· Able to perform complicated and accurate setup of equipment.
· Able to read measurements with various measurement tools
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school Diploma or GED required
Keyboard and computer skills required
Woodworking CNC Experience is a plus
Previous Manufacturing Experience preferred
See attached Physical Capacity demands of the Occupation
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran