3rd Shift Molding Processing
Team Member II performs at least two (2) operations in an assigned work area excluding automated assembly that requires tooling changes, arm force setting, finished good quality checks prior to delivery to the customer, and disc making.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Attach additional sheets if needed)
1) Manually load parts as required.
2) Perform set-ups and changeovers on semi-automated equipment (gap setters, gagers, crimpers, operational checkers, calibrators, welders) as required.
3) Correctly identify and perform specified operations on supplied parts to established standards using standard methods.
4) Notify supervisor or lead person of major machine malfunctions, safety or quality issues.
5) Perform minor maintenance tasks as defined in specifications or operating procedures.
6) Must be able to perform material handling functions for the job as required.
7) Must be proficient in at least two (2) labor grade 9 operations.
8) Assist in creating, following, and auditing operators’ standard work.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES (Attach additional sheets if needed)
1) Train other operators as required.
2) Work with other members of the work area in 5S, problem-solving and other continuous improvement activities.
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other work assignments that could be given by the production supervisor or their designate.
1) Responsible for the quality of all operations performed and the material produced in the assembly cell.
2) Perform and record the results of quality checks in accordance with documented procedures. Must understand quality requirements of each job to be certified.
The employee performing this job has the authority to stop performing any operation that is not producing product or service that meets the quality requirements.
1) Requires the ability to read and understand operator instructions, part drawings and product specifications.
2) Requires the ability to read and understand direct gauges and instruments.
3) Requires the ability to perform simple math (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) utilizing a calculator if necessary.
4) Must be able to occasionally lift and move 40 pounds with assistance.
5) Must be able to work with others as a team member.
6) Must be able to work in all materials in the assigned department including epoxy, glyptol and prairie bond.
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision insurance
401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay