- Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) & Profit-Sharing Plan
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Discretionary Bonuses
Administrative Clerks perform clerical tasks including typing documents, compiling and filing records, answering and making telephone calls, and completing general office tasks. Duties vary according to employer needs which requires a candidate to be versatile and adaptable.
Candidates must have excellent computer and organization skills, be able to multitask, and work efficiently with minimal supervision. Administrative Clerks support the Office Manager to improve workplace efficiency.
- Previous experience in a clerical role
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to use word processing applications and document management software with a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Working knowledge of basic bookkeeping
- Strong interpersonal skills and adaptability
- Ability to prepare stock inventory and process office bills