Cold Forming - 2nd Shift
- Machine Set Up in Cold Forming Department
- Daily Set up and some repair on secondary operations machines
- Gauging, spc and paperwork, machine operation, small machine repair, forklift operation, housekeeping and safety
- Ability to efficiently and accurately set up multiple types of machines, including but not limited to Welding/Feeder Bowls/Inspection machines
- Actively Monitors and continually improves the main nonconforming issues within the department
- Interact with engineering as necessary
- Actively participates in identifying and resolving departmental safety issues. Works with safety manager as needed.
- Trouble shooting all equipment
- Machine repairs including some electrical sensor and switch troubleshooting and replacement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Able to reach above shoulder, bend and stoop
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to wear PPE in areas where applicable and/or dictated by task
- Able to use mobile equipment devices
- Able to stand for entire shift