Cold Forming - 2nd Shift
Location : Tiffin, OH
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : Fremont - Industrial
Compensation : 16.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6 months +
Required Education : H.S. Diploma/G.E.D
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
Cold forming machine operator position. Dealing with the manufacturing of quality fasteners and cold formed components.
Perform general production duties in a J.I.T. manufacturing system, Employee Involvement, Total Quality, Continuous Improvement, Housekeeping, Elimination of Waste, Communication, Coordination, etc. that meets production and customer requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Machine Set Up in Cold Forming Department
- Daily Set up and some repair on secondary operations machines
- Gauging, spc and paperwork, machine operation, small machine repair, forklift operation, housekeeping and safety
- Ability to efficiently and accurately set up multiple types of machines, including but not limited to Welding/Feeder Bowls/Inspection machines
- Actively Monitors and continually improves the main nonconforming issues within the department
- Interact with engineering as necessary
- Actively participates in identifying and resolving departmental safety issues. Works with safety manager as needed.
- Trouble shooting all equipment
- Machine repairs including some electrical sensor and switch troubleshooting and replacement.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Time Staffing Employee Qualified Associates receive:
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Required Qualifications :
- Able to reach above shoulder, bend and stoop
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to wear PPE in areas where applicable and/or dictated by task
- Able to use mobile equipment devices
- Able to stand for entire shift