Day - Hilo Operator
WHY TIME STAFFING?????
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401(k) & Profit-Sharing Plan
Vacation & Holiday Pay
The Forklift Operator will operate an industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift or clamps to load, unload, push, pull, lift, stack, move and stage products and materials.
Position Requirements include:
- Efficiently and safely operate truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Position forks or clamps under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, paper rolls or materials and transport load to designated area.
- Load or unloads materials onto or off of trailers, rail cars, pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Unload and stack material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Assist in tracking inventory levels of materials on work floor and supply production workers with materials as needed. Clear production area of finished goods and relocate to appropriate area.
- Lubricate truck, recharge batteries, fill fuel tank, or replace liquefied gas tank.
- Will complete a daily checklist of the industrial truck and contact the appropriate supervisor if a maintenance/repair issue is discovered.
- Operate industrial truck in safe manner and adhere to all safety rules, guidelines and practices.
- Complete all other duties the Supervisor deems necessary.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, but not required.
- Six months or more of directly related experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Be able to perform all physical components of the position, with reasonable accommodation if required.