DIRECT HIRE Machine Operator/Welder
We are looking for motivated individuals willing to train to become Machine Operators/Welders within our wire mesh operations team. As a machine operator/welder, you will run various production machines to produce wire mesh and become a part of the Teamsters Local Union No. 40.
Required Qualifications Include:
• Ability to pass a drug screening (THC testing is included), physical, eye/hearing exam, and background check.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Must be available for work on weekends, all work shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd), and potential overtime opportunities.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Positive, team-oriented mentality
• Lifting to 50 lbs frequently.
• Pulling or lifting to 75 lbs occasionally.
• Standing for extended periods of time.
• Walking the length of the line occasionally.
• Experience in an industrial environment.
• Ability to use a tape measure and micrometer.
• Forklift driving experience.
• Experience in the use of overhead hoist.
• Ability to perform weld repairs.
• Motivation to take on challenges.