Fabricator 2nd Shift
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
· Perform all tasks associated with the assembly and manufacturing process to produce quality products.
· Perform repetitive assembly operations to assemble finished filters or sub-assemblies.
· Operate equipment preforming the following functions:
o Water checking
o Sonic Welding
· Inspect and check product or parts according to Process Documentation, work instructions or procedures.
· Package product
· Preform simple material handling duties.
· Preform basic set-up procedures.
· Assist maintenance personnel when necessary.
· Take responsibility for the cleanliness of the work area and follow proper safety procedures.
· Preform any other job related duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to follow work station procedures and understand Process Documentation
- Ability to work from simplified drawings.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate and maintain good attendance.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
· Work setting includes all areas of the plant floor and offices. Work with equipment will include injection molding, ultrasonic assembly and automation.
· Ability to lift 20lbs.
· Work will require standing, climbing, bending, reaching, lifting, and a variety of postures.