Accountable Essential Duties and Responsibilities in this Position include the following; other job duties may be assigned.
- Safe and proficient use of various hand and power tools to shape or cut materials to specified measurements.
- Measure, cut, machine, and assemble aluminum extrusions accurately moving from one task to another as assigned.
- Read and understand blueprints/cut sheets/accessory sheets and assembly instructions.
- The ability to read, write, and accurately record times, tasks, and inventory items.
- Efficient use of time and materials.
- Eventually understand the procedures of fabricating architectural products through extensive training process.
- Work well individually and with co-workers and understand team concepts.
- Willing to accept structure and guidance from supervisor and trainers.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Display a positive attitude and strong desire to learn and grow.
- Demonstrate excellent attendance.
- Follow established work and safety rules.
- Attend all safety trainings as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience Requirements
Minimum High School Diploma or GED. Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Welding and blueprint fabrication
- Any type of machine shop, metal working, or wood working skills
- Construction experience or classes, including carpentry
- Window or door installation (commercial or residential)
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures. Ability to document job cards, inventory, etc. Ability to effectively convey information in one-on-one to other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Mechanical Reasoning Ability
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Certifications and Equipment Used Safe use of power industrial truck, aerial lift, scissor lift, fall protection, ladders, and/or cranes.
Ability to use a wide range of hand tools, power tools, and machinery. Including hammer, drills, screw guns, power saws, drill presses, wrecking bars, powder actuated fastening system tools, and air assembly tools Work Attire All work attire must comply with company policy. All required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn.
Candidate must be comfortable working around hand tools and have a careful eye for detail. Facility is not climate controlled. The work environment involves moderate risks required special safety precautions (i.e. working around moving parts or machines) and will require safe work practices and the adherence to both general safety regulations and those presented by Time and Client.
Certifications and Equipment Used
Safe use of power industrial truck, aerial lift, scissor lift, fall protection, ladders, and/or cranes.
Ability to use a wide range of hand tools, power tools, and machinery. Including hammer, drills, screw guns, power saws, drill presses, wrecking bars, powder actuated fastening system tools, and air assembly tools
All work attire must comply with company policy. All required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn.
* Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Will be required to:
Climb, Balance, Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, Reach, Stand, Walk, Grasp, Feel, Listen, and perform repetitive motions. Employees would also be required to Push/Pull and Lift/Carry up to 50 lbs constantly and may occasionally require lifting up to 100 lbs.
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay