· Assist in the manufacturing process of building vinyl pool liners.
· Fold panels of vinyl and label them correctly in accordance to their drawings.
· Load and unload vinyl rolls from machines.
· Run an RF press to manufacture the floors and walls of the pool liners.
· Inspect and box finished product, assuring product passes the companies quality program.
· Ensure a clean and safe work area.
· Assure production sheets and any other paperwork are completed properly and turned in at the end of each shift.
· Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills
· Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
· Knowledge of the manufacturing processes, procedures, and machinery.
· Knowledge of quality standards
· Ability to ready tape measure
· Ability to read an interpret liner drawings and work orders
· Ability to lift up to 75 pounds required.