1. Creates, develops and recommends original ideas and artistic techniques to ensure optimum presentation impact for art work used in company publications, corporate advertising, visual presentations, websites and other creative projects.
2. Works efficiently (independently, as part of a team) to identify artistic requirements, create visual communication concepts and complete assignments on time using the appropriate tools.
3. Evaluates various media such as photographs and slides as to artistic value, effectiveness and reproduction quality.
4. Works with customers and/or writers to develop and/or modify copy for various projects such as signage, web sites, community advertisements, newsletters and brochures.
5. Utilizes appropriate software program to create and develop layouts, designs and visual aids with elements such as photographs, fonts, 3-D models and illustrations for web sites, flyers, brochures, folders, booklets, maps, slides graphs, videos, electronic media and other projects as directed.
6. Obtains expertise on proper use of Company logos/trademarks and follows logo use guidelines.
7. As needed, inspects color proofs of printed pieces and attends copy checks when project is complex or warrants close professional attention.
8. Develops and maintains complete project files for all assignments and follows the company’s archiving process.
9. Strong proficiency in Illustrator and InDesign required.
10. Must be comfortable engaging directly with internal customers, working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple assignments at one time
Why Time Staffing? Qualified associates receive:
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision insurance
401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay