· Help develop and implement department standards and procedures.
· Help with HR duties
· Great Phone skills
· Data Entry
· Handling social media and posting jobs
· Complete IT duties as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Represent the company in a professional manner at selected public functions.
· Assist and collaborate with all members of the HR department.
· Interact with other departments to make certain there is a consistent flow of information and good working relationships.
· Interact with counterparts and make certain other key personnel do the same to assure both companies benefit from each other’s resources and experience.
· Collaborate with executive staff to ensure to support the best business and construction practice’s in the industry.
· Promote the following attributes:
o Team Player
o Collaboration with others
o Effective communication skills
o Innovative and creative thinker
As a Time Staffing probationary associate, you can become eligible for:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Scholarship Opportunities