This job includes all aspects of producing ceramic powder for use at Cerco facilities and, when required, for customer use.
This position requires:
1. Work is controlled by firmly established procedures, following prescribed instruction, procedure, and practice.
2. Perform or all of the following: operate a variety of equipment, set up and prep molds, operate bake out kiln
3. Proficiency in basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, calculation of percentages).
4. Willingness to work in a dusty environment that involves long periods of exposure to high heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to closely follow both written and verbal instructions.
6. The ability to lift 55-60 lbs. on a regular basis and, occasionally, up to 100 lbs.
7. Must be a High School Graduate
12 Hour Shift - 8:00am - 8:00pm
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
1. Operate forklift, electric hand lift, stand-up rider, perform work involving disagreeable working conditions and regularly lifts, pushes, pulls, and moves heavy items.
2. Candidate should be physically fit as this positions involves constant physical effort.
3. Miscellaneous material handling.
4. Loading and unloading of trucks.
5. General housekeeping.
6. Other tasks as required by the Kiln Supervisor and other manufacturing departments.
** Dusty environment, If the candidate has Asthma or severe allergies they should avoid this position.
** Must submit resume and interview with company.
Why Time Staffing? Qualified associates receive:
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision insurance
401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay