Loader/Packer - 2nd Shift
We are seeking Loader/Packer employees to work in Oak Harbor, OH.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machinery used in production process, or assist machine operators
- Placing Rolls of labels and loading the bottles into machine
- Loading, Unloading, and Checking the orientation of bottles fed into the conveyor
- Adding ink to machines
- Inspecting bottles for accuracy, according to customer specification
- Using gauges to determine positions of labels and graphics
- Submit products to quality control
- Packing bottles into cartons according to customer specification
- Maintain equipment and organize work area
Candidate must have a careful eye for detail. Facility is not climate controlled. The work environment involves moderate risks required special safety precautions (i.e. working around moving parts or machines) and will require safe work practices and the adherence to both general safety regulations and those presented by Time and Client.
Basic Qualifications Include:
Previous Manufacturing experience preferred
The ability to stand, walk, bend, and reach for extended periods of time and the ability to repeatedly lift 35 pounds.
Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening, background check required
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay