Manufacturing Day Shift--Direct
Location : Upper Sandusky OH
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Upper - Industrial
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : HS Diploma or GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
This is a manufacturing position that will requires the candidate to have previous manufacturing experience to be considered.
Candidates being considered will possess a strong work ethic, an ability to adapt quickly to change, a high energy level, a willingness to work in hot and cold environments possibly during the same shift and the drive to work consistently at a fast pace.
The candidate will also be able to lift up to 70 pounds, stand and/or walk for an entire 12 hour shift, wear all required safety equipment and be willing to work with glass of different types and sizes.
This position will involve a variety of different duties from constantly lifting glass on and off of conveyors, placing laminated sheets between glass, inspecting glass, placing stickers onto the glass and other similar types of work.
- Work well in teams and individually
- Can read and follow work instructions without constant supervision
- Work overtime when needed
- Have previous experience in manufacturing packing, inspecting, assembly, forklift, and machine operation.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel and reach as necessary
- Can lift 50 – 75 pounds comfortably and consistently. (Reasonable accommodations may be considered for qualified candidates).
Required Qualifications :
Skills :Ability to Lift Up To 70 Pounds Able to Stand/Walk for 8 Hours Able to Work in Hot and Cold Environments Manufacturing Work Experience