Material Handler -- 3rd Shift
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!!!!! Time Staffing is hiring for a company in Archbold, OH.
- Responsible for the safe and accurate loading and unloading of trucks including performing the necessary computer transactions.
- Responsible for the transportation and storage of materials, components and finished product throughout the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Duties required for successful job performance):
1. Responsible for safe unloading of inbound trucks and/or loading of outbound trucks while also maintaining and performing accurate inventory transactions in the inventory control system. Ensuring FIFO procedures are followed and receipts are entered timely and accurately and/or also ensuring shipments are on time and match the bill of lading paperwork, noting any discrepancies. 45%
2. Supports the production department by ensuring each process has the necessary product and/or materials to produce, by delivering the necessary dunnage and/or by removing the finished product from work stations to prepare for shipment per customer requirements, while ensuring FIFO procedures are followed. Responsible for scanning all components and/or finished goods materials to proper location to ensure physical location matches Plex location. 45%
3. Responsible for maintaining a safe and accurate staging and/or storage area for raw materials and/or finished goods by performing proper 5S procedures. 5%
4. Read, understand and adhere to all job instructions for any production process for which the associate has been qualified on or is trained on (for example, hazardous waste/material handling procedures ) 5%
- Pension Plan
- EAP Employee Assistance Program