Material Handler--3rd Shift
- Load Racks-Take post from stacked bundles and /or various shaped items randomly oriented tubs and hang on overhead hooks. And a second wire through each row of post or product to maintain control of posts on racks.
- Bow up Material-Hand stack material and or orient material so it can be wire tied ot attached to fixtures (known as bows) so it can be carried through the dipping processes.
- Load Baskets-Material is delivered to loading area in bundles and placed on loading stands. Material handler is responsible to check screens in the basket to verify they are correct and in good condition and wired properly. Material handler then physically separated the material from the bundles and physically picks-up and load product into slotted screens in baskets.
- Leep area clean of excessive wire and wood pieces used for stagging product
- Perform all other duties that they are instructed to do
As a Time Staffing Employee, Qualified Associates Receive:
**Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
**Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
**401K & Profit Sharing Plan
**Vacation and Holiday Pay