Night Shift Supervisor
WHY TIME STAFFING?????
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401(k) & Profit-Sharing Plan
Vacation & Holiday Pay
This individual will have full responsibility for night shift plant operations. We will need a candidate with the following skillset, or some combination of this skill set, where we can train the individual in very short order.
JOB DUTIES & GOALS:
· 5-10 years of supervisory experience.
· Higher level experience with 4-axis CNC machining (5-axis a plus, but not required).
· Cutting tooling expertise.
· Experience in a production environment.
· Experience with operating an automated production line.
· Knowledge of robots preferred.
· Blueprint reading mandatory.
· Strong knowledge of GD&T.
· $24/hr-$25/hr. Negotiable based upon experience & expertise.
· Full benefits available after (90) evaluation period.
· Mon through Friday, weekends scheduled as required.
· Plan for 12-hour shifts
· Strong attendance & punctuality is mandatory.
· Trustworthy individual.
· Positive attitude with a team-building mentality.
· Driven to be successful.
· Eager to learn.
· Technically savvy & mechanically inclined.
· High school diploma or equivalency.
· College degree not required.
Reaching Near Acuity
Inside Low Ventilation
Cold Mechanical Hazards
Sudden Temp Change Moving Mechanical Objects
Humid Cramped Quarters
Dry High Places
Dusty Electrical Hazards
Dirty Oils/ Solvents
Noisy Moving Objects
APTITUDES/ MANUAL SKILLS/ DEXTERITY REQUIREMENTS:
Quick Learner Mental Visual Demand
Motor Coordination Pressure/ Stress
Eye-Hand Coordination Accuracy
Verbal Supervision Required
Form Perception Supervision Exercised
Finger Dexterity Confidentiality
Color Discrimination Judgments/ Decisions
Clerical Perception Variety
Manuel Dexterity Isolation