Night Shift - Tool Room Tech
WHY TIME STAFFING?????
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401(k) & Profit-Sharing Plan
Vacation & Holiday Pay
Provide employees/ operators with a sufficient amount of backup or pre-set tooling to maintain the productive flow of the manufacturing facility.
Numbered listing of significant duties, tasks, responsibilities, and goals identifying the “what”, “why” and “how” of the job. Specify quantitative or qualitative “standard of performance” (goals) for each. List at least six separate items.
1. Set tooling for all new & repetitive jobs & verify accuracy
2. Tooling evaluation for wear and life adjustment
3. Pre-setter experience for production tooling setups
4. Work with the engineering for cost savings and performance plans
5. Maintains the inventory of all perishable & non-perishable tooling and order as necessary
6. Recommend continuous improvement
7. Follow all company rules
8. Maintain good housekeeping
9. Work safely
10. Perform all misc. duties as assigned
Describe the relationship and degree of contact with internal and external individuals or groups.
High contact with Plant 1,2, & 3 manufacturing employees, Q.C., & Engineering
List the applicable characteristics that are essential.
Walking Carrying Standing
Turning Stooping Crouching
Kneeling Sitting Reaching
Lifting Pulling Handling
Talking Seeing Near Acuity