Office Admin/Forklift Operator- Day Shift
We are seeking an office admin with forklift experience to work in Fremont Ohio. Our client has been a leader in the transportation and logistics industry for over 100 years and operates successfully in seven states. They place a very high value on providing a safe, comfortable working environment for their valued employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic office administrative duties including data entry, filing, spreadsheets, word and excel, etc.
- Moving finished product as required.
- Loading and unloading trucks with finished products.
- Safe operation of powered forklifts
- Stacking boxes of product onto pallets and wrapping them for shipment to stores.
- Light industrial cleaning and helping to clear some material by hand from the warehouse.
The work environment requires safe work practices and the adherence to both general safety regulations and those presented by Time and Client.
Steel Toe Work Boots Required
Basic Qualifications Include:
Must have previous forklift experience
Must have basic clerical skills
Must have good attention to detail.
Must be able to count and organize items effectively.
Need to be able to keep work space clean and free of clutter.
Need to be a good good listener, and have good attendance,
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Candidates MUST be able to stand for long periods of time, bend and lift product continuously throughout the day.
Required to consistently lift 30 lbs.
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay