Offset Printing Operator - 1st Shift
Reports to: Production Supervisor
To set up, adjust, and maintain assigned equipment. Responsible for ensuring customer production and quality requirements are met.
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action. Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Reviews production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, changes over equipment to new sizes or performs scheduled maintenance.
- Tests equipment to check operation. Clears jams and sets aside product for inspection and rework. Tries out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
- Examines defects and analyzes spoilage causes and, where possible, takes corrective action.
- Completes necessary QA Hourly paperwork, etc.
- May operate equipment during relief periods or during downtime.
- Performs production examination and rework when line is down due to causes beyond mechanic’s control.
- Must be able to work successfully as a member of a team
Reasons to work for this organization:
1. Medical, dental and vision and 401k benefits
2. Stable organization in the non-automotive industry
3. The opportunity to work independently and on multiple tasks
4. Climate controlled and very clean plant environment
- Ability to use hand tools and trades type tools.
- Be capable of standing continuously during 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to work other shifts when necessary
- Must have good vision before or after corrective lenses or contacts and able to pass color matching test.
- Candidate must have a careful eye for detail.
- High School Diploma or GED
As a Time Staffing Employee:
- Qualified Associates receive
- Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K & Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Discretionary Bonuses