Operator - 2nd Shift
Time Staffing is currently seeking an operator in Elmore, OH.
1. Get work order and clock into correct operation.
2. Check work order to see what size ball is needed.
3. Acquire proper aluminum lapping wheel and install on machine.
4. Load carbide semi-finished balls onto aluminum lapping wheel.
5. Put lubricant and fine diamond paste onto aluminum lapping wheel and run machine to achieve precise, finished dimensions.
6. Unload machine by removing balls and give to the Quality Department for final inspection.
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Basic Qualifications Include:
Must be able to pass initial interview process:
1. Ability to work at a fast pace
2. Must be detail oriented
3. Must be willing to keep area clean of residual slurry
4. Must have basic micrometer experience or willing to learn
5. Must have knowledge of basic mechanics
6. Must have basic computer experience
7. Must have good manual dexterity; with no restrictions on shoulder, wrist and arm movement
8. Must be able to stand for long periods of time with regular breaks and lunch
9. Must have good vision before or after corrective lenses or contacts
10. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds with the assistance of an overhead crane