Operator - 2nd Shift
We are seeking Printing Operators to work with our client in Monroeville, Ohio. This is a great opportunity with a growing company. Excellent benefits!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and insuring quality of containers and lids per specifications.
- Maintaining a high level of housekeeping in and around work area throughout the course of the shift.
- Perform tasks for printing department or other departments as needed.
- Clean and make minor adjustments to machine and auxiliary equipment during production run to ensure parts meet specification.
- Complete paperwork as required.
- Other duties as established by the Printing manager or Group leader.
Basic Qualifications Include:
- Basic math skills
- Read, and understand instructions in English
- Interpret and record quality data
- Stoop, bend, twist, and reach during performance of job assignment
- Pass color blind test