Operator- Finisher -1st Shift
Time Staffing is currently seeking Machine Operators for a client in Fremont, OH that is a leader in it's industry. This client is going to be adding new opportunities and will looking to grow even more over the next year.
Responsibilities could include any or all of the following:
- Receive and prepare parts for the painting process and detect visual defects.
- Read and understand paint schedule and prepare paint line for loading parts.
- Load the correct parts onto the paint line without causing defects while loading.
- Inspect parts and operate air gun to further remove dirt and defect from parts.
- Inspect and identify defects on the painted parts.
- Identify and remove defects from painted parts through the visual inspection of the part and use of hand tools for defect removal.
- Drill parts that may require the use of multiple drills.
- Inspect and assemble parts for final shipment.
- Pack and label parts for final shipment to the customer.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- Know and follow established job specific and facility wide health and safety procedures and rules
- Bring health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management’s attention or correct those they can.
- Maintain housekeeping in work area.
- Actively participate in health and safety training and demonstrate competency based on training received.
- Participate actively in providing suggestions for the health and safety program improvement.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
Standing, sitting, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, use of hands to inspect parts, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, talking and hearing. Employee will occasionally lift and/or move product.
- Quality oriented
- High School Diploma/GED
- Good Eye/hand coordination
- Must be able to work from written instructions and use basic arithmetic.
- Prompt and regular attendance
- Able to work any shift with overtime, possibly on short notice
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organizational, and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and reach work goals
- Ability to participate in and successfully complete required training for this position, as defined by the department manager.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay