Location : Fremont OH
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : Fremont- Industrial
Compensation : 14.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1 + year
Required Education : H.S. Diploma/G.E.D.
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
Duties and Responsibilities
Slitting rolls of paper into designated sizes for finished product.
- Operate a maximum productive speed allowable to achieve and maintain consistent high standards of quality for the finished product.
- Maintain consistent high standards
- Stock with essential supplies
- Make ready reduction participation
- Prepare finished rolls and provide the wrapper with ready to wrap product
- Make all size changes, mount rolls, handle cores, and cut down bad product
- Provide information to Maintenance and supervision via work orders on known equipment problems
- Lift and move rolls, carry cores, cut paper with a knife, bend stoop, lift and step up and down
- Keep work area clean
- Keep waste at a minimum
- Other duties as assigned
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Required Qualifications :
- Learn and understand all products and procedures
- Good communication and organizational skills with fellow workers, leadership and support groups
- Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills including how to read a ruler to +1/64"
- Follow and adhere to all work practices, operating, standard, and make ready procedures are set for this operation.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations, report any problems or unsafe conditions and wear all safety equipment as required.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Be able to problem solve in order to know what steps to take for production and quality needs
- Maintain and troubleshoot equipment which includes participation in the Preventative Maintenance Programs.