This position will manage all payroll activities, including the collection of all necessary information and documents to process payroll, and ensure the timely and accurate payment of all employee wages.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process payroll for all internal associates.
- Process vacation pay requests, as well as tracking and/or maintaining all hourly employee vacation pay records.
- Process support orders, garnishments, and wage assignments.
- Respond to employment verifications and unemployment inquiries.
- Update payroll information for promotions, transfers, and terminations.
- Record and maintain employee payroll records and reports.
- Assist with verifying employee time punches daily and communicating with Supervisors to rectify discrepancies.
- Assist with open enrollment and benefit administration.
- Maintain employee records, and payroll transactions.
- Answer questions regarding payroll inquires and/or discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement, Company policies, industry regulations, tax, and deduction laws.
- Prepare weekly payroll reports as required.
- Strong proficiency with ADP Workforce Now Software.
- Five (5) years of payroll processing experience (500+ employees).
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in a Union facility.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.