Picker/Packer Warehouse- Day Shift
Time Staffing is currently seeking Warehouse Picker/Pakers in Fremont, OH
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, reach for extended periods of time
Packing mats per client specifications for shipment
Tagging mats for packing
- General warehouse duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to work safely in industrial environment around industrial machinery
- Available to work overtime and/or Saturdays when needed
- Positions are day shift with start times between 5AM – 7AM and end times between 3PM – 5PM. Work days at this time are 10 hours and usually 6AM – 4PM. However, they must be able to work 8, 10 or 12 hours days as needed.
The work environment involves moderate risks that may require special safety precautions (i.e. working around moving parts or machines) and will require safe work practices and the adherence to both general safety regulations and those presented by Time and Client.
Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs.
Standing for prolonged periods, walking, bending, and lifting will be required
Great work attendance is required
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay