Location : Tiffin, OH
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : Fremont- Industrial
Compensation : 12.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : H.S. Diploma/G.E.D
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Warehouse
Job Description :
A Picking Clerk is responsible for locating merchandise using voice pick system and accurately pulling, checking and packaging the correct items needed to complete a customer’s order. The schedule is Tuesday-Saturday, 40 hours per week. Holidays and overtime may be required, as needed.
- In addition to locating, pulling and packaging merchandise; reports inventory discrepancies and shortages to supervisor, researches as needed to locate short product and maintain high fill rate.
- Stages picked merchandise in the proper area adjusting as space needs may require, reporting any areas of concern to supervisor proactively.
- Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Cleans and straightens while performing general duties. General custodial assignments (including trash detail,) when needed. Follows established cleaning schedule. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor.
- Adhere to all customer requests according to established policies.
- Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team oriented atmosphere at all times. Works together with fellow associates as a team to promote the goals and common good of the company.
- Once trained and approved- could be asked to operate warehouse equipment efficiently in a safe manner to avoid injury to personnel and equipment. Maintains equipment as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus
- Able to operate warehouse equipment once trained and approved (voice pick systems).
- Able to perform all physical motions typical of an order picker including bending, reaching, stretching, walking, pushing carts, stand or walk for long periods and for entire shift, often over 8hrs/shift, and lifting as much as 50 pounds (or more), and push/pull carts weighing 75 pounds (or more) repeatedly throughout the shift. With or without reasonable accommodation.
- Proficient with basic arithmetic calculations
- Positive attitude and team player
- Previous experience with voice pick systems is preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay